Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Perfect Dog Fit

I was given a bath today. Unlike a lot of my canine friends, I actually like baths! A lady should always smell fresh and flowery, and I am in every way a lady! So ladies, keep your paw nails clipped and dress up every day! You never know when you might meet a hot dog!

cute dogs


After going through my previous post, you'll be able to decide whether it's time to get a puppy home. Like I said, it's a huge responsibility, close to having a six month old baby for fifteen years! Today I'll help you understand what is a perfect dog fit. For anyone who is here just for  a read, I hope the cute puppy pictures make your day!

Lab goofing around
I'll give you an example of what I mean by "a perfect dog fit". My foster parents initially had a fear of dogs, so a large dog breed was out of question for my friend to convince her parents to let her bring a dog home. The best fit would be an easy to train, gentle and friendly dog. Labrador Retrievers are good-tempered, intelligent and easy to train dogs. (Yes, this is me blowing my own horn. I am spoilt.) The average size of a Lab is 21-25 inches, hence a medium size dog. Dog Breeds List ranks Labrador Retriever as the most popular dog breed. My happiness knows no bounds!

I hope this post helped you understand and maybe also decide what kind of a dog you would like to bring home. Your dog's temperament and yours should be similar. If you love staying fit and working out, a very energetic dog breed would be the perfect fit for you.

In my coming posts, I'll try and introduce you to as many dogs as possible, along with their general dog breed characteristics. However, every dog is different in how it behaves and that depends on how you treat us. So love us like we love you, unselfishly and without conditions.

Do come back soon to know more and ask any questions and doubts you have in the comments section!

*Tail wags!*

"Money will buy you a pretty dog. but it won't buy the wag of his tail."
-Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment